Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sneak Peak~DoodlePalace~Monkeys on a See-Saw Handmade Card

Doodle Palace Sneak Peak!!!

Sneak Peak of a new Digital Stamp/Image called ~ Monkeys on a See Saw ~by DoodlePalace. This digital stamp is to be released on Tuesday June 2nd. Go and check DoodlePalace out here, and see the new releases.

I have used copic makers on this image and glazed the monkeys. They're so cute taking a ride on their see-saw.
Hope everyone had a super weekend. It's time to go back to work. I don't know where all the time/days have gone. Hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

3 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Cute, cute! You also used my favorite colors - chocolate and green! Those little monkeys are adorable!

DeesDivineDesigns said...

So cute! Love the papers you used and your coloring.
Dee

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

I think this card is so Adorable. Fab coloring & love the papers and that image is just so stinkin' cute! I think you do really nice work Allie! HUGS! Nicole ;)