Here are the rules:1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award.The person to whom you
give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep
going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But
keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also,
link back to the person who gave you the award.
Here are the five things that I LOVE about the New Year!1. I love the New Year. It's like starting all over again. I entertain the idea of setting new goals
2. Going to our sister-inlaw for our yearly New Years's Party. Being with family and friends.
3. Shopping with my daughter and getting bargains, esp scrapbooking.
4. Spring is just around the corner. I don't do winter very well.
5. Setting new goals of getting healthy, starting a diet and excercise.
I'm going to give this award to:
1. Chris, - First, she is a lovely person that I found by searching the blogs. She does a fantastic job on her cards and designs. She's very talented and has great ideas. She's very creative.
2. Jeannie, - I found Jeannie thru my daughter, Dee. She's such a sweetie. She is also a very talented lady, and I love how she designs the inside of her cards. I'm so jealous!
3. Junie,- Junie is on the Design Team of Victoria Case Stamps. She's very creative and
talented. Check out her blog.
Posted by AllieCreativeDesigns