Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Fruit Salad

This is a Holiday Fruit Salad that I decided to make for Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. I just couldn't wait to fix this salad ever since I saw it at http://www.southernplate.com/. I'm taking a break and thought I would post this for you. I got this recipe from Christy at www.southernplate.com . If you would like to try the recipe please visit her site. She has this posted on her site and it's fantastic. This is one of my most favorite site. I just bought an E -Mail cookbook from her, and just can't wait to try more new recipes. She cooks just like my family and some of the recipes are so much similar. I'm getting ready to make two pecan pies for tomorrow. I might even try Christy's pecan recipes.

Happy Thanksgiving
www.southernplate.com




0 comments: