Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Star Album













Christmas Star Album
This is a Star Album that I created this afternoon. I love the star album for some very special reason. It's unique and I love how it opens. You tie the star together with ribbon to display it.
My daughter also created one this afternoon. It was our very first time creating this type of album. I like to display it open. You can add your favorite photos, and memos to the album. It would be a nice album to display on a desk at work esp around Christmas time. Please go to
to see my daughter's star album and cards that she creates.

1 comments:

DeesDivineDesigns said...

So pretty! I love the paper that you used and the tabs added. Great idea. These were fun to make. We will definately have to create more.
Love Dee