Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zoey Our Lab

It has been a while since I have posted anything to my blog. So today I decided to post a picture of our lab, Zoey. Zoey has been in our family since March. She is now 8 months old. She's going to be my husband's buddy while duck hunting. I never knew until we got Zoey how they love to be with you constantly. Great family pet, and such a delight!

I will be posting pics of some cards in the coming weeks. I have been in poor health for over a year. I'll feeling better. I have retired from my job and hoping to post some of my creations.

I have missed seeing and looking at my followers blogs. Sure did miss them. So please keep checking out my blog to see what I have been creating. Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts.
Hugs, Allie

3 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Yay! Glad to see your blogging again, Althea! Can't wait to see what you've been creating. Here's praying that your health will improve so you can enjoy crafting again.

alliescreativedesigns said...

Thanks Lori,

Hoping to be able to post something the first of the week. Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts.
Hugs

Junie said...

ALLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I cannot tell you how fantastic it is to see you blogging again !! I am so so sorry you have been in poor health !! I very much look forward to seeing you post your gorgeous cards again !!! take care and BIG BIG HUGS !!!