Monday, June 8, 2009

Greatest Doggone Dad~Hound Dog~New Release Digital Stamp/Image~DoodlePalace~~

Just look at this little guy," The Greatest Doggone Dad~ Hound~" from DoodlePalace that's going to be released. He's one of the cutest dog images. I just love him. Look at those puppy eyes. Please go and see for yourself what new releases they'll have on Tuesday June 9th . You can visit their site here.
I have used copic markers, colored pencils on this image and made the hat and tie 3-D. I have placed the Dog Hound image on pop-ups.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving comments.

9 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

This little guy reminds me of my grandfather when he was living. He always wore a hat similar to this one. He looked so dapper! Great job, Allie! I'm still smiling over this card. Hugs to you!

Lori

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Very cute!! Love the coloring and the papers you used. Great job!

jacque4u2c said...

This is dog-gone CUTE!

Jeannie Phillips said...

HI sweet lady!!..I finally have a blog list!!...so now when you post I will know it!!!... I have missed so much...loving what you do with a stamp...you do such beautiful work and inspire me so much.
hugs
Jeannie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) Very cute image and the papers you used are fab :-) I just had a look at all your recent cards too and they're all fantastic !! You have been busy !! :-)

Lorraine x x

Doodle Palace said...

Simply ADORABLE!!! Allie, ALL of your cards are STUNNING!!!! You are so talanted and creative! So glad you're on our team! :)

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. too cute!!!! love the papers you used (where the heck do you get those cute dog related papers? *lol*)
love your card!

Margaret said...

Hi Allie! I always love your cards, you do such a wonderful job. I'm always amazed when I look at your new ones. I nominated you for a blog award. Stop on over and pick it up! Thanks girlie!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have to admire your creativity! Congratulations on their success! I love your blog, and really enjoyed seeing the pics of the kids!!! Would love to see more. Don't stop.