Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grasshopper Fluffles the Cat Handmade Card

Fluffles the Cat Grasshopper Stamp

Stampendous
I wanted to create a card tonight with this abdorable cat stamp. I have handcolored, embossed and glittered the picture. I have added ribbon and prima flowers.
It seems with this busy holiday season I had a hard time keeping my mind on this card tonight. I posted a dog card last night and wanted to post a card tonight of this little cat. I love the Fluffles Cat Stamps. Their faces are so cute.

4 comments:

Junie said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love Fluffles also Allie, but dont have any of the those stamps .... YET. I do love Changito do you have any of those stamps!!! Can I also say that I love your bow, do you have a bow maker, or do you make them yourself. Take care

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Very cute card!
Dee

vc said...

Very sweet little kitty! Wonderful card!! :)

JORDI said...

lol again ... fiber/yarn is missing here and surely a cat charm somewhere matching the fuffles kitty ;)

Have a great weekend ahead Allie !!!